OUR PHILOSOPHY: We believe any effort made to help your child is
never wasted time.
OUR MISSION: To provide intensive,
compassionate care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults
in a sensitive manner that promotes the dignity and well-being of the
OUR PROMISE: We promise to listen and provide clear answers to your questions and
understandable explanations of your diagnosis and treatment.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Our faith leads us to recognize and care not only for the body and mind
but also the spirit. We acknowledge God's presence in healing and
believe that He works through our staff to bring comfort, hope and
health to those of all beliefs.
2. EXCELLENCE IN PEDIATRIC SERVICE
We provide quality health care by specially trained and experienced pediatricians and nurses. Experience has taught us that attention
to detail matters.
We believe that an informed parent is more effective and also more satisfied in their
role. We use all means available to educate including verbal and written
instructions and web information in PEDIATRIC ADVISOR
We respect our families' opinions and their time. We have learned through experience
to listen and to make the most efficient use of time. We give high
priority to reducing
waiting time. We are sensitive to financial issues and try to be fair in
our charges and collections.
5. FAMILY INTEGRITY
We honor and support the family and will do all we can to strengthen it by
by meeting both the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the child and the family.
1. Pediatric specialty care that is convenient to busy, working families
· appointments available "same day"
· for the acutely ill and injured, a call-in or walk-in option is available
· waiting times, always a problem in pediatrics, are improved by having a
pediatrician in the office five full days a week
· hours are tailored to seasonal need and are extended during the winter season
· billing : our computer system is able to bill insurance electronically and
provide statements which are understandable
· reminder cards are now available for check-ups and immunizations
· in office lab and x-ray improves the quality of our care and makes it possible
for families to have most of their needs met in the office without having to
travel to outside facilities with a sick or injured child
2. PEDIATRIC ADVISOR
3. SEDATION FOR MINOR PROCEDURES
2. ON SITE X-RAY